Join our journey from noob runners/cyclists to DeathRacers
and cyclists who have completed the Ride to Conquer Cancer.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Why do I run

Sabrina here,

I came across this great forum on Dailymile.com, it's called I run because...It made me think, hmm do I even know why I run, so I read down the reasons and I came up with all my why I run...

I run because I can...
I run because I love the feeling.
I run because I got my friends into it.
I run because it gets me out of the house.
I run because it's a challenge.
But most of all I run because I have meet some of the most inspiring and postive people that run, and I want to be just like them.
and one last one, I run because it makes me feel like I can do so much more.

The link is http://www.dailymile.com/forums/general-running/topics/2337-i-run-because

Why do you run, or do whatever it is you do???

~Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment